Organisation of scientific events
- 2021: “Pragmatic Perspectives on Disagreement in Argumentative Contexts”, Panel convened with Jennifer Schumann, IPrA conference, Winterthur, 27.06 to 02.07 2021.
- 2020: Rehtinking Pragmatics, University of Bern, 2-3 November 2020.
- 2018: Workshop on Emotional Relevance, University of Geneva, June 26.
- 2018: 2nd Argumentation & Language conference (ARGAGE2018), Università della Svizzera Italiana, Lugano, February 7-9.
- 2017: 2nd European Conference on Argumentation (ECA2017), University of Fribourg, June 20-23.
- 2017: 2nd Communication and Cognition conference: Miscommunication (COMCOG2017), University of Fribourg, February 8-10.
- 2015: Argumentation & Language (ARGAGE2015), University of Lausanne, September 9-11.
- 2015: 1st European Conference on Argumentation (ECA), Lisbon, June 9-12.
- 2014: CDA20+ Symposium, VU University Amsterdam and University of Amsterdam, September 8-9.
- 2011: Communication & Cognition 2011: Manipulation, Persuasion and Deception in Language, University of Neuchâtel, January 26-28.
- 2010: 6èmes journées Suisses de Linguistique, University of Neuchâtel, 9-10 December.
- 2009: Association for French Language Studies Conference, University of Neuchâtel, September 3-5.
Scientific reviewing (conferences, publications and research projects)
- Member of the scientific and programme committees of a number international conferences in linguistics, pragmatics, argumentation theory and discourse analysis
- Peer-reviewing (journal articles and monographs): Applied Linguistics (Oxford Journals), Argumentation (Springer), Argument & Computation (IOS Press), Bloomsbury, CADAAD Journal, Cambridge University Press, Frontiers in Psychology, International Review of Pragmatics (Brill), Language and Cognition (Cambridge University Press), Journal of Language and Politics (John Benjamins), Journal of Pragmatics (Elsevier), Lingua (Elsevier), Routledge studies in linguistics, Studies in Communication Science, Studies in Logic, Grammar and Rhetoric (de Gruyter), Text & Talk (de Gruyter), Topoi (Springer).
- Scientific reviewer for the NWO (Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research) and the ISF (Israel Science Foundation).